About MeI have worked in many different counselling environments including Cruse Bereavement Care, working with teenagers in a school for students with emotional and behavioural difficulties, as well as counselling adults for a wide range of issues in private practice. I am also interested in the relationship between mind and body as well as spiritual and faith issues.
- Level 5 Diploma Psychotherapeutic Counselling CPCAB
- Level 4 Diploma Therapeutic Counselling CPCAB
- Level 3 Certificate in Counselling Studies CPCAB
- Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills CPCAB
- Bereavement training and accreditation (Ascentis) with Cruse Bereavement Care
- Accreditation with the Foundation of Infant Loss
- BACP Certificate of Proficiency
- BA (Hons) English Literature, Kingston University
I am a registered member of BACP (British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy) and adhere to its ethical guidelines and standards, assuring clients of high standards of professional care.