Sometimes we can feel overwhelmed by life's pressures and difficulties, and this can cause problems such as anxiety and depression. Past or present issues can cause emotional turmoil and it can be difficult to make sense of life's puzzle. I offer a safe, warm, non judgemental environment in which I will support you to put some of the pieces back together. Counselling can help you explore your feelings and help you to think more clearly about the choices you have in life, as well as giving you the space to consider any changes you would like to make.
What types of issues benefit from counselling?
- Loss and Bereavement
- Relationship Difficulties
- Identity issues and low self esteem
- Transitions and life stages
Benefits of counselling can include:
- Increased confidence and self esteem
- Clarification of thoughts and feelings
- Opportunity for personal growth and increased self awareness
- Better understanding of how past experiences may be influencing the present
- More effective communication in relationships
- Better able to cope in difficult circumstances